1.Create a Business Plan-There are many templates online to
get you started
(This should include)
2.Tax identification number, licenses and permits
- The requirements vary by state. However, every businessshould have an EIN number.
- Once you make over $500. Your hobby is no longer considered a hobby. It’s a business.
- Make sure your business meets the zoning requirements inyour area.
- Do you really need a workspace? Can you start you business from home
- Could you share an office space with someone in your field?